Re: [tlug] Re: How to get sylpheed to display Japanese?

On Wed, Jan 22, 2003 at 12:38:23AM +0000, big0 wrote:
> >Does anyone (Ryan? Scott?) know how to
> >build sylpheed on a Gentoo box so it can display Japanese correctly? (I
> >looked at the ebuild script, but there's nothing special there.)
>
> http://home.nyc.rr.com/computertaijutsu/jpninpt.html
>
> There is a section "Gentoo Linux and Japanese".

Yeah, but I wrote that and don't have the answer. :-( .  I'm trying to emerge
sylpheed now with the cjk variables and will have a report soon--oops, almost
time for Buffy, well, in an hour or so.

--

Scott Robbins

PGP keyID EB3467D6

Buffy: Mom, the only way you get a new slayer is if the old
slayer dies.
Joyce: Then that means you... When did you die? You never told me
you died.
Buffy: It was just for a few minutes.