RE: [tlug] Re: exotic foods (Was: crashing mail)

Exuse me "grand-prix-thief", but we are "crow-eaters", the "sand-gropers" are further to the west.

Brett

ps I wasn't surprised to learn that Toyo has taller skyscrapers than Sydney. But I was surprised to learn that Melbourne has taller skyscrapers than both Tokyo and Sydney. Must be a Freudian thing.