Re: [tlug] Re: crashing mail

On 20/01/2003 at 14:31 Tim Hurman wrote:

>On Mon, Jan 20, 2003 at 09:54:00AM +0100, Tobias Diedrich wrote:
>> Jim O'Connell wrote:
>>
>> > This brings to mind a question that's been lurking in my mind:
>> > What *good* and safe MUAs exist for Windows?

Calypso 3.2 . Free, solid as a rock, utterly virus resistant, highly configurable, searchable, easy to back-up and migrate, the ultimate e-mail client. PGP plug-in works up to PGP Version 6.58.

Get it here: http://10xshooters.com/calypso-free/

The original developer gave up Calypso, though the source code has not been released, and sold his company to NEC.

It rocks, have fun - you will!

Thomas