Re: [tlug] crashing mail

On 1/20/2003, "Brett Robson" <Brett.Robson@example.com> wrote:

>I use Outlook Express to read this mail list, it's not my failt!

Umm, when I left GOL there was an up-to-the-minute RH 7.3 machine sitting
under the desk that became yours; what did you do it? ;-)

OT, a few weeks ago we had dinner at a restaurant that serves various kinds of
exotic meats (and regular fair, too).  They were out of jungle rat that day
(I'm told it's quite good) but I did have the opportunity to try kangaroo.
It's delicious, recommended to all TLUGgers, should they have the chance to
try it.

Jonathan