Re: [tlug] Apache mod_auth_pam module

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003 11:25:35 -0500
Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:

> Way back when, I asked how to make the Apache ModAuthPam module play nicely
> with the PAM pam_smb_auth module. I finally came up with a solution, but it
> is not for the faint of heart. In case anyone else would like to know how to
> make Apache authenticate off a Windows domain without a local account, dig
> this:

WOW!  Nice timing.  I'm just about to start hacking something up that will allow our quickly growing TWiki intranet site to authenticate users against our 2000 domain.  I've had apache authenticate through pam through a domain before, but never without having local accounts for each domain user.  The info you provided should come in handy.  Thanks!

--
Mike Gauthier
All-purpose lackey

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Ben Franklin