Re: [tlug] Ugly OpenOffice Menu font

hi,

I'm happy with OpenOffice on Linux and Windows in Japanses.  Yes, In font
replacement section, you can't find 'Andale Sans UI'  in font list sometimes.
But in such case Type it!  'Andale Sans UI' font name in font name field.
Then select replacement font name, and clike check mark and apply. It will
works.

--
__/_/_/ shigeo HONDA
_/_/_/  shige@example.com