Re: [tlug] ISP Recommendations in Tokyo?

On Sun, 22 Dec 2002, Frank Lee wrote:

> I'm new to this list. Does anyone have recommendations on ISP in Tokyo
> that offer static IP addresses to residential areas?

I use Interlink's ZOOT service.

It's 2,000 yen per month for a static global IP address, plus whatever it
costs for NTT Flets service.

Their URL is http://www.interlink.or.jp/

I've been quite satisfied with the service so far (been using them for 8
months or so).  I host several web sites and DNS from my home.
--
Tod McQuillin