Re: [tlug] Repotec print server & Linux

On Tue, Dec 03, 2002 at 01:08:56PM +0700, Jonathan Byrne wrote:

> On 12/2/2002, "Josh Glover" <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
>

> If I could find out what the fscking print server wants to hear for a queue
> name, I'd be all set, but that nugget of info remains elusive.

Your fundamental problem is you are trying to print at all. Who does that
anymore? CUPs is specifically designed to retrain those foolhardy enough
to think they should try to print.  Its a cleverly designed reconditioning
tool.  A form of LART if you will.

--Matt, decloaking until he attracts a mob.