[tlug] Administrivia: Netiquette Reminder[s]

Please remember that top-posting is considered irritating or downright
rude on many mailing lists. This is one of them. Please do not top-post.

If you do not know what that means, try reading up on your Robbins (no
not Tony or Tom):

http://home.nyc.rr.com/computertaijutsu/linfaq.html#netiquette

Also, as I feel several of you might benefit from reading (or re-reading)
our List Policy and Scott Robbins's Newbie Survival Guide, here are the
links to those documents:

http://www.tlug.jp/listpolicy.decorated.html
http://home.nyc.rr.com/computertaijutsu/newbieguide.html

Oh, and read SJT's terse and wonderful "Ten Commandments of TLUG":

http://www.tlug.jp/~ayakat/TLUG_faq.htm

I bring these up because I feel that recently, people have been guilty
of a lot of the offences described in the above documents.

Also, anyone trying to solve strange network problems would do well to
read Scott's aforementioned Newbie Guide. There is a good example there
on how to get help with a problem.

That is all.

--
Josh Glover <josh@example.com>

Listmaster
Tokyo Linux Users Group (TLUG)
http://www.tlug.jp/

GPG keyID 0x62386967 (7479 1A7A 46E6 041D 67AE  2546 A867 DBB1 6238 6967)
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 62386967