[tlug] Recommended keitai or PDA?

I will be moving to Yokohama soon, and with all the great info on the list now
about digital cameras, surely I could get some advice or recommendations for a
PDA or a keitai?

Who uses a PDA (something like a Palm Pilot) all of the time and really feels
they need it?  I'm trying to determine whether or not it would be worth it to
purchase one or not.  There are many times when I don't feel it's worth it to
boot up my pc but I think I've been getting along ok with my "analog" PDA method
(a small notepad and pen to write things down).  For those that use their PDAs
to schedule tasks and for calendaring, does it really save you time, what are
your thoughts?  What are the best things about them, best features etc?

I have similar questions about getting a keitai.  These days, aren't keitais
becomming more "PDA-like" in their feature set?  It'd be cool to have a handheld
device that could do email, maybe surf the web, find out a train schedule, and
just for kicks do voice as well, hopefully without giving me cancer (but with
all the other keitais that will be around me in the Tokyo area maybe that would
happen anyways).

Also I still need to settle on actually finding a place.  I've been searching
Chintai (Able monthly book), went to a fudo-san agent, and the web, but if
anyone knows a good place on or near the Sotetsu line please let me know!

David Boudreau