Re: [tlug] mozilla 1.0.1-2.7.2 install woes

Wouldn't the message:

"error: unpacking of archive failed on file
/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-redhat-linux/3.0.4/libgcj.a;3ddcbc02:cpio:MD5sum
mismatch"

indicate that the package was in fact not installed?

up2date (never used the sucker myself) is supposed to download the
current packages from RedHat's network, so in this case I suspect
the install discs are irrelevant.

PS to Jim - is that beers for everyone?