[tlug] X.509 Certificates

Hi, there:

I would like to know that whether TLUG main server, or any member, would provide certain X.509 certificate signing service, using OpenSSL CA, for the members. GnuPG/Enigmail can only work under Mozilla/Netscape 7. My job requires me to work on Windows platform, and Outlook Express will be my prefered email client.

Another thing is that I would like to meet some people interested in Linux Telephony in this group.

Thanks!

---
Zou Jun Qing (Suu-san)
Dragon Network Corporation, Tokyo