Re: [tlug] nihonlinux

I find this license itself to be rather repulsive. Beside the stupid
half baked eco-morality, I must point out that computers themselve
immediately violate this license (computers uses bunch of oil and metal
and stuff to manufacture and operate, you know.)

Also the distro itself is repulsive; the first thing on their list is to
"create a Mandrake clone", and in order to do that, their first task is
"to go through the source code and replace all instances of 'Mandrake
Linux' to 'nihon Linux'". That's the most blatant form of rip-off that I
can think of. Robbing people of their credit??!!

It is also very laugable that they rank this task as "requiring very
high technical skills".
--
Yamagata <hiyori13@example.com>