Re: [tlug] IPv6

From: "Yamagata Hiroo" <hiyori13@example.com>
> Does anyone have any experience with IPv6?

Yes, I`ve been running IPv6 under Linux and a few other
operating systems for several years.

> Suddently I had some sort of
> an urge to kind of try it out, but then is there any practical
> application that makes good use of IPv6 out there? (Xcast6?)

Yes, there are numerous applications and services that make use of IPv6.
Here is a short list: Nautilis-mozilla, vsftpd, dhcp, bitchx, xchat, xmms,
eggdrop, icecast, bind, exim, qmail, fetchmail, and apache.

To be blown away by the progress that IPv6 networking has made
recently, see: http://www.hs247.com.

-- Uva  Coder  uvacoder@example.com
    President, Tokyo Plan 9 Users Group