[tlug] dynamic ip address is static

Hello

I will be getting my new internet connection, bflets new family 100mbps next
week. Cant wait! I will be using gol, coz of a good recommendation from here
and the great english speaking support staff  (alan was the nice man I talked
with). Also their tech team is apparently all unix geeks!

: )

Anyway, they said that though gol only give out static ip addresses for their
corporate accounts (30 000 yen a month I think!) the ones that they
dynamically allocate actually seldom change numbers so, for things like net
meeting they are good enough...

Please sound off on this. I would like to hear your opinions!

neil macphee