Re: [tlug] Getting LimeWire to work...

On Wednesday 16 October 2002 02:44 pm, Ryan Shaw wrote:
> On Wed, 2002-10-16 at 14:11, Gavin Rollins wrote:
> > "No Java virtual machine could be found from your PATH environment
> > variable.
>
> IIRC, the rpms install java in /usr/java/. So, if this program is
> expecting to find the java executable on your path, you need to
> check your path:
>
> $ echo $PATH
>
> and verify that /usr/java/jre-[version]/bin is included in there.
>
> Many programs also respect the JAVA_HOME environment variable,
> so you can try setting JAVA_HOME to /usr/java/jre-[version].
>
> Ryan
Ryan and everyone who replyed to my small problem..
Thanks for your quick help, I found another p2p program called gtk-gnutella
0.90 stable.. it seems to work fine... so I will use it for now.. but just
for s**ts and giggles I will try to install your information, you never can
learn to much...thanks again and God Bless!
--
Gavin Rollins
Gavin's English School