Re: [tlug] OpenBrick

Another thought-

If you just want to serve pictures to your family, why not
consider a shared hosting service.

I can recommend http://www.pair.com

$10/mo. gets you a buncha web space, a shell account (ssh
& sftp access), 10 mailboxes, .htaccess, etc.

(And I'm in no way affiliated...)

Lotta months before you rack up the cost of a server.

Then again, if you want to play with your own server, go to!

Ed