[tlug] cheap router recommendation

I find myself with an ISDN line and an ADSL line on my LAN. It's really
annoying having to change lan cables when I want switch form using oneline
or the other.

So I've decided to buy a router and have it do the switchingfor me :)

Can anyone recommend a relatively inexpensive router I can pick up, at say
my local BIC camera,  that comes with english documentation (printed or
on-line)?

Are there any models that people recommend I definitely stay away from?

Jc