Re: [tlug] Quick follow up on OpenOffice and Gentoo

On Fri, Sep 27, 2002 at 08:06:46PM -0500, Scott Robbins wrote:
> For those with an interest in this--as I'd mentioned, Japanese wasn't
> working in 1.4 which I put down to various problems with the OpenOffice
> and OpenOffice binary ebuilds.

I've never tried the binaries, but I've emerged OpenOffice (from source,
not the binaries), kinput2, and canna after I upgraded to GCC3.2, and
Japanese works fine.  But come to think of it, I'm using OpenOffice 1.0.1,
not 1.0.1r-1; I haven't particularly felt like building the whole package
again.

Carlos