[tlug] Quick follow up on OpenOffice and Gentoo

For those with an interest in this--as I'd mentioned, Japanese wasn't
working in 1.4 which I put down to various problems with the OpenOffice
and OpenOffice binary ebuilds.

Others had wondered if this stemmed from problems with kinput2 in Gentoo
1.4.  However, on a 1.2 system, (that's going soon, which is why I did
this) I unmerged the version of OO that I had (that could input
Japanese) and emerged the newest OpenOffice binaries--again, no
Japanese.  So, I'm guessing that the trouble is with the later ebuilds
of OpenOffice rather than Gentoo's 1.4 version.

Thanks

--

Scott

PGP keyID EB3467D6
( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2  A409 FA54 D575 EB34 67D6 )