Re: [tlug] PPPoE / Linksys BEFSR41

On Tue, Sep 24, 2002 at 02:43:03PM +0900, Michael Gauthier wrote:
> > >What is DHCP anyway?!
> >
> > Oh, please.  RTFM.
>
> Ahhh... it's nice to see the Linux community being so helpful.

Please folks--before that one goes any further, most of us here remember
something similar where we lost several very valuable list members.

Please take a few minutes to read
the tlug list policy and also my newbie survival guide.

My survival guide is at
http://home.nyc.rr.com/computertaijutsu/newbieguide.html

Whether or not the reader agrees with either one, it will help them
understand why that answer is far less evil than it may sound.

Thanks

--

Scott

PGP keyID EB3467D6
( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2  A409 FA54 D575 EB34 67D6 )

Giles: What ever happened to Latin? At least when that made no
sense, the church approved.