[tlug] Redhat mirrors

In Japan we have kdd labs and riken. The Taiwan ping is pretty good too.

My problem is with multiple downloads and even single downloads the download
fails.

I try using Download accelerator plus on XP to use the resume function but I
cant seem to download files succesfully. I get a connection, it starts the
download and then the transfer just stops, though it looks like it might
restart shortly it doesnt.

What is going on? (I am trying to get the 8.0 null beta iso images)