Re: [tlug] Best way to read the TLUG Digest

On Tue, Sep 24, 2002 at 12:34:09PM +0900, n wrote:
> Has anybody got a good method of reading the TLUG mail in
> digest form? I hate having to open links and even then I cant

I like the Mulberry mail client which includes the ability to
burst a digest into its individual messages for reading when it
is read. Unfortunately, it *still* is not double-byte character
set aware... so it is not the perfect one-size-fits-all mail
solution.
  <http://www.cyrusoft.com/mulberry/>

Have you tried using procmail and formail to split the digest
apart into individual messages on receipt?  'man procmailex'
includes a sample recipe.

--
Jim Tittsler                                         GPG: 0x01159DB6
Kanto Computer Calendar  http://www.OnJapan.net/calendar/