Re: [tlug] Free notebook computer

>32 MB per bank, by any chance? Me! Me! Here! Pick me! :-)

Two of them are, but I don't remember which two.  Take them all and try
them out :-)

>My old Pentium 166

If the motherboard will go faster, I have a K6-233 - haven't used it in
ages but it worked the last time I did - that you could plug in there.
Also have a K62-300 on socket 7 motherboard.  It has three SDRAM DIMM
sockets and two SIMM sockets, so you could also plug some EDO in there if
you wanted to get it going on the cheap.

If that P-166 is in an AT case, I also have an old AT case that you could
strip a spare power supply (premium) out of.  Or take the whole case, if
you want.  It's an old Zeos Pantera case that once held a P-90.  Also have
an odd assortment of disks ranging from 1 GB to 6 GB - some SCSI, some IDE
- some believe to work, some not sure.

Jonathan

GPG key: DF12B4EF (5399 C834 3ABB C3AF 610C  5345 D5D6 E6EA DF12 B4EF)
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys  DF12B4EF