Re: [tlug] Notebook Question

On Thu, 12 Sep 2002 12:43:54 +0900, "A. Sajjad Zaidi" <sajjad@example.com>
squashed this out of the keyboard:

> > <quote>
> > In most countries selling harmful things like drugs is punishable.
> > Then how come people can sell Microsoft software and go unpunished?
> >         -- Hasse Skrifvars, hasku@example.com,
> > </quote>
>
> Maybe because these drugs are addictive? Microsoft software has no such
> properties.

Oh, but I beg to differ!

Most Windows users I know are going to feel immediate withdrawal symptoms if
given an O/S where there's no "My Computer" on the desktop, which runs for
more than 5 minutes without crashing, and which actually provides some form
of file security (read: http://theregister.co.uk/content/4/27074.html).

How about this one:

<quote>
The day Microsoft makes something which doesn't suck, it'll be a vacuum
cleaner.
</quote/

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com
                  gstewart@example.com

GnuPG key  : BA3D01C6 (pgp.mit.edu)
Fingerprint: C3DF C686 6572 6E59 E3E4  0F40 2B9A 2218 BA3D 01C6
Artificial intelligence is nothing compared to the
power of human idiocy.