Re: [tlug] Notebook Question

On 9/12/2002, "BABA Yoshihiko" <baba@example.com> wrote:

>No one mentions LinuxPPC?  It is rpm based and the most similar to
>RedHat in PPC world, I think.

Probably because I was writing originally about the four options available
from QLI Tech on their Macs, which are a dual-boot OS X plus your choice of
those four distros.

>Personally, I think MacOSX based Mac is the easiest to install, since it
>is installed when you buy it.  But it is not Linux, nor IBM AT
>compatible (won't run windows).

That last part is meant as a feature, not a limitation, I presume :-)

Jonathan

P.S. O.T.  Did you have a chance to try out Gallery?  How do you like it?

GPG key: DF12B4EF (5399 C834 3ABB C3AF 610C  5345 D5D6 E6EA DF12 B4EF)
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys  DF12B4EF