[tlug] PGP Encryption

Here's an interesting one...

Having just set myself up with a DynDNS host I was doing tests sending mails
between various machines inside and outside the network.

I generated a different key for another box and imported it into my main
boxes keyring.

The next test was to send an encrypted mail from box A to box B. All went
well. On box B all I had to do was to enter the passphrase associated with
that PGP key and the message was decoded.

Back on box A I'm now unable to read the message I sent!

"I'm away from the keyboard right now. What did you send?"

"Uhh.. I don't know..."

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com
                  gstewart@example.com

GnuPG key  : BA3D01C6 (pgp.mit.edu)
Fingerprint: C3DF C686 6572 6E59 E3E4  0F40 2B9A 2218 BA3D 01C6
Seen in the classified ads:
NICE PARACHUTE: NEVER OPENED - USED ONCE