[tlug] Using japanese keyboard.

Hi there,
I have just succesfully installed and started up the canna server and
kinput2 program which enables me to write japanese text, which is great
fun. However, I have a japanese keyboard, and I would like to use that
keyboard to its fullest extent.

For instance, swtiching between english and japanese input is done by
means of Shift-space, whereas the japanese keyboard has a separate
button for this, the japanese keyboard has a separate button for
zenkaku/hankaku, but most important, the japanese keyboard also have all
hiragana mapped onto the keys. This means that instead of inputing
"nihongo" and see kinput2 converting it on the fly into hiragana, I can
type hiragana directly.

My question is: how can I set up my Linux (SuSE 8.0) to do this?

Cheers
Anders Jansson