Re: [tlug] Japanese encoding

Quoth A. Sajjad Zaidi (Fri 2002-08-23 11:08:47AM +0900):
> On Fri, Aug 23, 2002 at 10:38:10AM +0900, Brett Robson wrote:
> >
> > ps better stop this OT stuff before we all get in trouble
>
> Yup. This is the point where the listmaster steps in and tells everyone
> off. :-)

You guys had better stay the hell on topic! What does making fun of
Australians (while very amusing) have to do with Linux, anyway!?

That Josh Glover chap is especially out of line. Watch it buddy, or
thou shalt be kicked!

--
Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com>

Associate Systems Administrator
INCOGEN, Inc.

GPG keyID 0x62386967
(Public key available from keyserver.net or pgp.mit.edu)