Re: [tlug] Linux as a windwos media server

>From: "Jonathan Q" <jq@example.com>
>
>Unless there is a stricture by the PTB that the format must be Windows
>Media, another out is to just convert it to some other format and stream
>that instead.

There is no reason why it needs to be in that format so your idea is very
tempting indeed! By suggesting this I assume that you imply there are some
tools for automatic conversion *and* even better software I can install to
turn my server into a streaming server *and* most importanly that the new
media type is commonly supported by most browsers/OS'es?

If so I just might go that way! Could you give me some hints as to what
software I should be researching?

Jc