Re: [tlug] ISDN connection

On 8/14/2002, "Shimpei Yamashita" <shimpei@example.com> wrote:

>a web browser. Dead simple. Try looking for a used one; many people are
>getting broadband connections and ditching their ISDN routers these
days.

GOL has a bunch of used ISDN routers, Yamaha 100 and 102 models. Yamaha
ISDN routers are pretty nice, configurable via telnet or over the serial
port, and
the interface is E/J.  No special setup software required.

They are usually only sold to customers, but if anyone needs one, please
contact me off-list at jq@example.com and I'll see if I can arrange it.
Terms of sale: DOA warranty only, no manual (documentation is on the Yamaha
web site and in Japanese only, but I could give you a boilerplate config to
help you get started), no returns except for DOA.

Jonathan

GPG key: DF12B4EF (5399 C834 3ABB C3AF 610C  5345 D5D6 E6EA DF12 B4EF)