[tlug] makecanna

Anybody, using non-Japanese Slackware8 (kernel2.2.19, glibc-2.2.3)! I tried compilation of Canna32p2 but there is errors as posted in the attached file. How do you fix it? Moreover I tried compilation of kinput2-v3 but I couldn't succeed. I think my configuration is wrong but I cannot obtain info of proper directories. To configure Canna correctly, I need Kinput2 is successfully comiled. To configure Kinput2, Canna has to be done first. This is a vicious circle. And it makes me a trouble that the Canna.conf  file is not thoroughly written in English.

Do I have a completely different trouble from that? How do you know if  imake and xmkmf  are installed for X11R6 on yours?

Hoshino