[tlug] searching but don't where to look!!

Tlug'ers,
I need your assistance, I just purchased the book "Linux Administration
Handbook" by Evi Nemeth,Garth Snyder and Trent R. Hein. (GREAT BOOK!) chapter
1 is finished and now its test time!!  Here are the questions
1.What is the current status of Linux development?
2. Who are some of the key players?
3. How is the project managed?

Now I've gone to a few major linux sites like:
www.linuxworld.com
www.linuxworldtoday.com
www.linux.com and
www.linuxplanet.com
but so far I've found nothing to answer these questions,Am I looking in the
right place? Thanks in advance for your replies.

Sincerely,
Gavin
--
Gavin's English School