[tlug] Re: how to display japanese in vi?

On Mon, 5 Aug 2002 15:44:19 +0900
"Norman Diamond" <ndiamond@example.com> wrote:

> "Jean-Christian Imbeault" <jean_christian@example.com> wrote:
>
> > How can I get vi to use a japanese font when editing douments?
>
> Download vim 6.0 or later.  They're on SourceForge now but www.vim.org
> should still be a good starting point.

I think that vim is good.
However , it should be felt heavy supposing the questioner is using the late
computer.
if questioner using late computer or wanna other can use japanese vi see:

nvi-m17n: http://www.itojun.org/
nvi base m17n vi

jvim: http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA003457/
vim 3.0 base japanese localize vi

jelvis: sorry unKnown uri
,,

NOTE: if using vim. don't forget these options
--enable-multibyte
--enbale-xim
other vi I don't know

    smoker<smoker@example.com>
        smokin'room [http://smokerz.zone.ne.jp/]
        szproject   [http://szproject.sourceforge.jp/]
        smokerz     [http://smokerz.net/]
    PGPFingerPrint:
    7459 3B1F CDFF 1F86 37CA  BF8A E106 D26E 3CC6 32C2