Re: [tlug] Knoppix CD.

tim@example.com wrote:
> Dear TLUG,
>
> Two questions:
>
> 1)I have been keen to download Knoppix for quite a while, but at a
> 700Mb single iso - this exceeds my download ability!  Still, after
> reading about the release of Knoppix 3.1 based on Debian Woody, I
> really could do with a copy to use on the machines at work.
> (http://www.linuxandmain.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=162)
>
> Does anyone have a copy of this?  Anyone wanting to download a copy
> for themselves and willing to burn a second? :-)

I would not have any problems mailing you this as a backup, in case any
of our Tokyo-based TLUG-ers cannot come through. Let me know if no-one
else offers.

> 2)This leads to my second question...
> I read about the `Linx Cafe` in Akihabara on the J@example.com Website at
> http://www.japaninc.com/article.php?articleID=812  (same issue with
> the article `Open Source Free For All` -
> http://www.japaninc.com/print.php?articleID=824)
>
> Has anyone been?

Sure, several of us have. Search the list archives. ;) (Sorry, they do
not work, and this has been a sort of ongoing joke. Actually, since I am
listmaster, I guess that steenkin can of worms falls on my lap now! :(
OK, maybe this week-end, guys, $DEITY and Sajjad willing. ;)

--
Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com>

Associate Systems Administrator
INCOGEN, Inc.