[tlug] Knoppix CD.

Dear TLUG,

Two questions:

1)I have been keen to download Knoppix for quite a while, but at a
700Mb single iso - this exceeds my download ability!  Still, after
reading about the release of Knoppix 3.1 based on Debian Woody, I
really could do with a copy to use on the machines at work.
(http://www.linuxandmain.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=162)

Does anyone have a copy of this?  Anyone wanting to download a copy
for themselves and willing to burn a second? :-)

I would be interested in any `run-from-CD` temporary-installation I
can use to make temporary workstations on the Windows boxes here would
be be great, and this seems to be at the head of the pack.

I would love to pick up a copy at the Nomikai next Friday.

2)This leads to my second question...
I read about the `Linx Cafe` in Akihabara on the J@example.com Website at
http://www.japaninc.com/article.php?articleID=812  (same issue with
the article `Open Source Free For All` -
http://www.japaninc.com/print.php?articleID=824)

Has anyone been?  Could not find the opening hours, but with wireless
connections, a Linux Cafe sounds like a reasonable option for our
Nomikai.Worth going to for a few hours after memory hunting in
Akihabara on a Saturday?

Thanks for any info / suggestions, particularly about getting hold of
Knoppix!

Yours,
Tim