OT: Mega Tokyo (was: Re: [tlug] Re: C puzzle)

On Tue, Jul 30, 2002 at 07:24:57PM +0200, Tobias Diedrich quoth, and most verily thus:
> Josh Glover wrote:
>
> > What, you don't speak 1337? (== Leet, try a Google search and you will
> > find some amusing and informative links.)
>
> http://www.megatokyo.com/index.php?strip_id=009
> *g*

Ah, I see that I am not the *only* TLUG'er that reads Mega Tokyo. Even
though I am not an anime otaku, I appreciate the character of Largo very
much--b33r-swilling computer geek--and the natsukashisa is actually pretty
takaii for me. :)

--
Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com>

Associate Systems Administrator