Re: [tlug] Tokyo Linux Users Group Members

ayako kato wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Jul 2002, Josh Glover wrote:
>

>>Kewl?
>

> Very k3wl. Thank you for your time doing that!

あたりまえことしかしませんでした。

> One request I have is, can we please keep the link to Craig Oda's page ?
> Craig is one of the people who made truly great contributions to TLUG.
> He had much charisma, and friendly but strong leadership under which TLUG
> flourished.
>
> (And when he left to take a job in California, interesting things happened
> ... a bit of TLUG history can be found at www.tuug.net/tuug.html)
>

> Now I'm feeling a bit nostalgic. Can we please keep the links that are not
> broken ?

I agree with your sentiment, but what if we have a historical members
section, or TLUG history page, or maybe just an asterix beside the
dearly departed that shows that they are not current members?

--
Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com>

Associate Systems Administrator
INCOGEN, Inc.