Re: [tlug] Regarding intolerance

On Wed, 24 Jul 2002, Pietro Zuco wrote:

> I didn't intend to change it, but it seems that some people do not
> read it.

If you're already on the mailing list, then you most certainly won't read
the automated confirmation email either, unless you unsubscribe and
re-subscribe.

That is why I sent to the main list.  ALL members are asked to read it
once. If the subject line README and my phrasing in that email wasn't
clear enough, then there's not much more I can do.  If the current
subscribers choose not to read it, then it's their problem and not mine.

> Maybe for example, when someone join the list, the confirmation mail
> about subscription, should appear some rules.

This has been already looked into, and probably will be in place in a few
days. Thank you for your suggestion anyway.

If you further want to discuss our list administration policy, then move
this thread to tlug-admin@example.com please.  (I chose not to cross-post.)