[tlug] Trying FreeBSD

Help,

I'm playing with FreeBSD 4.5 and I'm trying to update the ports packages,
when I enter the command cvsup supfile, I get a reply saying "Cannot get IP
address of my own host..is its host name correct? (yes it is) but if the
problem is on my BSD box where do I need to go and check

My gateway box (Mandrake 8.0 ) MSEC is set to level 4, I entered the bsd box
in host allow on my gateway,  re-entered the command cvsup supfile on BSD box
and got the same reply again...what am I missing.. help

P.S. If I'm being to vage please let me know what info is needed.
Sincerely,
Gavin

--
Gavin's English School