[tlug] mozilla & flash

Tluggers,

When I open a page with galeon/mozilla that has flash stuff in it, galeon hangs.
I'm usually running xmms which is using /dev/dsp. Flashplayer is trying to open /dev/dsp and waits untill it becomes free, thus blocking galeon/moz until I stop xmms. It's pretty annoying.
If I remove flashplayer, then the brozer will pop up the "install plugin" dialog, also annoying.

The debian mozilla configure script asks what sound daemon I use, changing this didn't help either.
I have googled for the answer, but nobody seems to know it.

Would anyone here share the secret with me?

--
B0Ti.