Re: [tlug] everlasting directory

On 11 Jul 2002 10:20:35 +0900, Eric O. Flores wrote:
> > 1) Don't use a GUI file manager.
> > 2) what does an 'ls -l /home/eoflores' give?
> >
> > Probably it is set immutable.
> > man chattr
> >
> Michael,
>
> DRWXRWXRWX 3 eoflores eoflores 4096 77n 10dammed/
>
> I am working within terminal as su.

Well, what is in that directory?  Looks like you have at least
one other directory in there.  Is that directory also named
'dammed'?

Try these:
'find /home/eoflores/Desktop -maxdepth 5 | xargs ls -ldi'
and
'find /home/eoflores/Desktop -maxdepth 5 | xargs lsattr -d'

Btw, anyone know a better way to do this?  I know ls and lsattr will
both do recursive, but this is the only way I could think of to limit
the depth.

Michael