Re: [tlug] /usr

Hi,

Sorry if I say something already discussed, I haven't follow the discution and
I'm to lazy to read it now :)..
Some questions :

So when you say "Diskless System" which specific system are you using ?
When you say share , do you mean "NFS exported volume" ?

Normally, for security reasons people has a secondary root file system
somewhere on the disk. so you boot the terminals and chroot to the secondary
root file system on your server, in this way you don't expose your server.
Moreover in this way you don have to export your directories one by one and
you can also preserve the privileges. so that only root can modify critical
system files... Also you avoid having mixing of configurations and you might
have more than a secondary  root filesystem to point to and you might have
different configurations according to the spec of your WStations ...

Regards,

//mauro//
Can you set up your Outlook to "Plain Text" instead of HTML ?
Thank you.