Re: [tlug] Ghostscript hell

On Mon, Jul 08, 2002 at 09:17:18PM +0900, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

>     Matt> VFLib-enabled Ghostscript installed (I believe the package
>     Matt> is gs-5.10jp, from /debian/dists/potato/main)
>
> Forget potato and gs-5.10jp, and probably VFlib too.[1]  This stuff is

Yeah, I've been thinking for a while it's time to upgrade to Woody. It
would make it easier to solve quite a few problems ... not sure about
this one, but Woody does come with GS 6.5x, for which there are
apparently CJK patches available.

> [1]  5 points for guessing what ancient Fleetwood Mac hit is running
> through my brain right now.

:) Not my forte. I'm one of those who spent their high school days
loudly despising Fleetwood Mac while secretly lusting after Stevie
Nicks. And by the time I got over that phase, the Talking Heads and The
Clash were all that mattered.

--
Matt Gushee
Englewood, Colorado, USA