Re: [tlug] create-fontset-from-ascii-font

Stephen> For now just comment that out unless you need the fonts that are not
Stephen> provided by traditional mule.

Cool, doing that resolved the void symbol error for the time being.
However, the parts of the sample text in other languages (including
Japanese, Chinese, Russian and greek) all appear like line noise
rather than the appropriate character.

Is this a missing (or possibly incorrectly specified) font or do I
need to configure Mule something else in order to display correctly?
The left-hand side of the mode line says 'Raw:t'.  As a sanity check,
I have confirmed that uxterm, by contrast, does correctly renders most
(though not quite all) the text in sample file correctly when I send
it to the display using cat ("cat ~/unicode-example-utf8.txt")

					Bruce