Re: [tlug] Linux-compatible printers in Japan?

Ryan wrote:

> I am currently in need of a good but cheap printer
> for my home office.

I am sure that you will find *lots* of reasonably priced printers out
there that configure with major Linux distros automatically. I am
using and HP Deskjet 955 that cost me about 20,000 a couple years
ago. It prints great, even does decent color photos, never breaks
down, and was recognized automatically in both Mandrake 8.2 and Red
Hat 7.3.

Chuck

Faculty of Humanities,  Toyo Gakuen University

Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and CJK-English Dictionary
www.acmuller.net