[tlug] Changing from Dial-up to Fiber optics

Need some help from you pro's
I thinking about updating my internet connection from  dial-up to Fiber
optics, my question is this. what hardware do I need to update and if
possible some good rec's on NIC's would be nice. please include prices if
known... My knowledge in fiber op connections is ZERO, have to put 9
boxes(multi platformed) online so any advice is welcome.. (going to use NTT's
FLEX setup..  $90.00 per month)

Sincerely,
Gavin
registered Linux user #199685