Re: [tlug] linux/ms web page problem

On 30 Jun 2002 05:48:28 +0900, "Eric O. Flores" <tokoton@example.com>
wrote to tlug@example.com:

> Beside the point you work with what you have at hands and it happens
> that my company only has those tools......

What's to stop you downloading something else? Company policy? If so, run
for the hills and find another job!

Vitually all of the tools mentioned in this thread are freely available.
It's not as if you're engaging your company's funds in anything - on the
contrary, you're saving time, therefore money.

> convincing the management to switch is quite an effort on it's own when
> you are one in the crowd.....

You don't have to convince the management to switch. Just use whatever tools
work most efficiently with *you*. Once you've produced something which holds
its own you can always approach the management and tell them what you used
to produce it and how much time it saved you because you didn't have to
waste time removing the extraneous crap inserted by frontpage.

| G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com |
| Port de Pontille, FR-37500 CHINON, FRANCE. |
| Linux User Group de Touraine               |
|                http://www.lug-touraine.org |