Re: [tlug] remote

Matt Doughty wrote:

> Open what? OpenSSH hasn't been around 6 years more like 2-3. As for that ridiculous
> claim about the default install. Dude they basically turn off all services in the
> default install and then say "no remote exploit in blablabla".

I must give you credit here.
I'm sure Tatu is very happy about this recent openssh vulnerability as customers (like
you) will be migrating back to "The Real Thing".
No software is without bugs. Just look at the recent Apache sechole. Are you gonna ditch
it too? Not much alternative out there that can compete.

--
B0Ti.