Re: [tlug] HELP cannot connect to the sound daemon

Martin,

Allright, you have so many ways of starting the sound daemon,  which I believe
it's not strictly necessary to start ... however, this is one, not the best,
but the simplest ..

In a terminal type :

pico /etc/rc.local

and add the following at the end of the file

esd&

Regards,

//mauro//